What does a successful social media strategy look like for public sector organizations?
Hootsuite and Smarsh have collectively worked with national governments, leading digital cities, and innovative public sector agencies.
This guide offers a practical manual to help government leaders plan strategy initiatives while meeting requirements to retain and produce social media records according to state and federal open records laws.
In this guide, you’ll learn the best practices that inform successful government social strategies including:
- How to implement a social media marketing strategy.
- The three key steps to showing leadership the ROI of social media initiatives.
- Five content archetypes that simplify your digital content strategy, even in complex government organizations.
- How to keep social media compliant with state open records laws and Freedom of Information Act requirements.
- New guidance on how to build successful digital transformation initiatives from McKinsey Center for Government and Deloitte.