Desember 16, 2020
new Compare Insights searches in Analytics reports
When evaluating insights data within Hootsuite Analytics reports, you can now select multiple saved searches to compare within the same tile. This is helpful for:
- Comparing your brand against competitors for share of voice, sentiment, reach and volume of conversation between your brand and competitors
- Tracking different campaigns through multiple searches
- Comparing products tracked through multiple searches
new Net sentiment for mentions
This is a new Insights metric within Hootsuite Analytics that aggregates sentiment across sources into one net value, making it easier to gauge the relative sentiment of your search and track how conversations from your search are evolving over time.
new Customize word clouds in Hootsuite Insights
We’ve added options to help you modify the appearance and content of word clouds in Insights.
- Use filters to show or hide emojis, hashtags, locations, organizations, people, keywords, and phrases.
- Customize word size by volume and trending
- Customize color by default, topic type, gender, sentiment, volume, trending, random, or none
- Adjust cloud size and specify how many words to include in the tile