The fundamentals of your government agency may not have changed, but everything else has.
You likely spent months planning your 2020 social strategy, only to throw those plans out the window and swiftly change direction. Now it’s time to get back on track with a new game plan for 2021 and beyond.
We’re bringing back a popular webinar featuring a panel of leaders in the public sector who will discuss what “ social maturity” means to them and their agency—along with the lessons they’ve learned throughout the pandemic.
We’ll draw on research Hootsuite created in collaboration with Altimeter Group, where we surveyed 2,162 marketers to quantify how sophisticated organizations are using social media to create new efficiency and value beyond marketing and communications. From this research, we’ll see what resonates in the public sector, and whether government agencies are experiencing the same trends.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The tactics that sophisticated government organizations are using in their social strategies
- The benefits of advancing your social media maturity
- How to get buy-in from leadership to advance your social program
What You'll Learn
- New data to help you build an effective government social strategy in 2021, based on what's working with Hootsuite's largest customers and Government organizations.
- Best practices for using social to strengthen relationships with constituents, align strategic planning with changing audience behavior in the light of COVID, and advance digital transformation efforts.
- How to connect social media to the transformation agenda senior execs really care about.