Recent global events have caused abrupt changes in customer and citizen digital behavior, with dramatic increases in the use of social media for easing isolation and building community.
As we look forward to imagine a post-crisis world, we’re already seeing this new focus on building meaningful connections through social media shifting organizations' long-term strategic planning in three key ways:
- Growing emphasis on social listening for deeper audience insights
- Paid social teams running more brand- and community-focused campaigns alongside lead generation and conversion campaigns
- New focus on measuring the effectiveness of engagement
Join the team at Hootsuite as we share new insights into how brands are shifting their content strategy and rethinking their social metrics in a new world—and what it means for your business.
What You'll Learn
- How audience behavior has shifted online
- What this means for your paid and organic social strategy
- How to build a strong community of followers using social listening and paid social