Design Social Content Like a Pro
March 15, 2023
Great design is behind the success of many top-performing posts—but what’s even more important is the principles behind that design. And whether you’re a design pro or an absolute newbie, understanding those principles is the key to crafting more effective social content.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Senior Graphic Designer Eric Uhlich and Social Marketing Coordinator Eileen Kwok as they review top performing social posts from various industries and explain why they were successful.
Plus, we’ll take a deeper look at the design principles used to create the posts and how you can use them for your own social content.
Ready to get started?
What you’ll learn
- How to look at top performing social content through a designer’s lens and use what you’ve learned to create your own content
- The top design principles you should be following when creating social content
- Tools you can use to start creating social content today
- How to find what social content works best for your audience
Please complete the form to register
* indicates required fields
Engaging the Digital Generation: Social Media's Role in Student Retention and Success
With budgets stretched thin and increasing pressure to prove return on investment, educational institutions are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to optimize their budgets while providing students with exceptional learning experiences.
3 Social Trends Nonprofits Should Know
Social marketing, customer service, and commerce are shifting with customer behaviors and larger economic forces. With that comes more opportunities for social marketers to get ahead. But where do nonprofit organizations fit into the mix?