Social Trends 2023: Unboxing the Future of Social
1 February 2023
Our Social Trends 2023 webinar was so good, we are sharing the replay live February 1st. When we say unboxing, we mean literally.
Social marketing, customer service, and commerce are shifting with customer behaviors and larger economic forces. With that comes more opportunities for social marketers to get ahead.
Discover new possibilities in creator collabs and ways to update your strategy amidst copycat social features. Challenge what you think you know about social customer service so you can stand out. And find new potential in social commerce as you learn how to break through customer hesitation.
Watch our experts as they unpack each trend and unwrap a few “mystery boxes” along the way (hint: surprise TikTok challenges). No talking heads on laptops screens here, friends, so get ready to have some fun while getting some guidance to the wild future of social.
What you’ll learn
- Just how much creators can help small businesses, and that they’re more within reach than you think
- What bosses expect social to achieve now that it’s crunch time for marketing budgets
- About new content strategies as platforms start to look and more and more alike
- Where opportunities lie in social customer care as marketers struggle to balance online and offline service
- How to strengthen your social commerce strategy to get customers to convert
Please complete the form to register
* indicates required fields
Engaging the Digital Generation: Social Media's Role in Student Retention and Success
With budgets stretched thin and increasing pressure to prove return on investment, educational institutions are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to optimize their budgets while providing students with exceptional learning experiences.
3 Social Trends Nonprofits Should Know
Social marketing, customer service, and commerce are shifting with customer behaviors and larger economic forces. With that comes more opportunities for social marketers to get ahead. But where do nonprofit organizations fit into the mix?