Design Social Content Like a Pro
Great social posts take on a life of their own. They get shared, win tons of engagement, and build brand awareness and reputation at a scale that’s difficult to achieve in any other channel.
Great design is behind the success of many top-performing posts—but what’s even more important is the principles behind that design. And whether you’re a design pro or an absolute newbie, understanding those principles is the key to crafting more effective social content.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Senior Graphic Designer Eric Uhlich and Social Marketing Coordinator Eileen Kwok as they review top performing social posts from various industries and explain why they were successful.
Plus, we’ll take a deeper look at the design principles used to create the posts and how you can use them for your own social content.
Ready to get started?
What You’ll Learn:
- How to look at top performing social content through a designer’s lens and use what you’ve learned to create your own content
- The top design principles you should be following when creating social content
- Tools you can use to start creating social content today
- How to find what social content works best for your audience
Please complete the form to watch
* indicates required fields
Eric UhlichSenior Graphic Designer, Hootsuite
Eileen KwokSocial Marketing Coordinator, Hootsuite