HootSuite Boosts Social Media Management System with Premium Salesforce.com, Statigram and YouTube Apps
New Premium Apps simplify workflows for sales executives, social marketing analysts, and digital communication professionals
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA– March 9, 2013 - HootSuite, makers of the market-leading social media management system, has expanded their App Directory with the introduction of three premium, best-in-class #SocialApps: CRM tool Salesforce.com, Instagram social marketing tool Statigram, and an enhanced version of YouTube. With over 50 customer-driven app integrations available, HootSuite continues to lead the new generation of business software – enabling tight integrations with best-of-breed applications.
“We’re providing serious apps for serious users,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “While HootSuite will continue to grow our arsenal of free apps, we know that certain business and power users need increased functionality and performance. That’s where Premium Apps fit into the picture.”
Premium Apps are built for professionals, including social media and community managers, sales teams, customer service departments, and public relations practitioners, by providing top tier integrations that simplify workflows and increase productivity. HootSuite’s new Premium Apps are available immediately to all HootSuite customers, and are included free with HootSuite Enterprise accounts.
• Salesforce.com (install now): As a leader in customer relationship management (CRM), this integration provides sales-focused HootSuite customers with a seamless way to turn prospects found on social channels into Leads in their Salesforce CRM. This streamlines social lead generation and expands corporate communication channels to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. Customer support teams will also benefit with the ability to create Cases directly from social messages in the HootSuite dashboard.
• Statigram (install now): With more than 3 million users, this leading social media marketing platform for Instagram offers users an efficient way to promote, engage, manage and analyze their Instagram campaigns. The integration with HootSuite provides community managers and marketers with valuable statistical insights into the growth and performance of their Instagram community and campaigns.
• YouTube (install now): This enhanced version of the YouTube app integration now includes the video producing, monitoring and sharing features content producers, marketers and community managers require. HootSuite customers will now enjoy editing videos directly from the HootSuite dash, viewing and monitoring 13 different YouTube feeds, improved search and filtering capabilities, and a host of other new features including detailed user and channel views, large format video viewing and more.
“We believe strongly in the efficiencies that SaaS partnerships can bring our customers because we see it every day,” says Greg Gunn, VP of Business Development of HootSuite, “With advancements in data-portability and integration technologies, professionals can and should demand that best-in-class vendors collaborate to deliver solutions that make their jobs easier. HootSuite will continue to work with our customers and other forward-thinking software vendors to deliver on this promise.”
Visit the HootSuite App Directory now to try these three new Premium Apps.
• Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/premium-apps-power-users/
• App Directory: https://hootsuite.com/app-directory
• Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit/
HootSuite is a social media management system for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard. Advanced functionality includes tools for audience engagement, team collaboration, account security and comprehensive analytics for end-to-end measurement and reporting.
Salesforce integration allows Sales professionals to view and update existing Leads, and create new Leads all from the HootSuite dashboard.
The Statigram app provides a number of useful engagement and community metrics and visuals for Instagram users within their HootSuite dashboard.
You can now view YouTube videos in large format within the HootSuite dashboard, in addition to a number of other great features.